>>> Vietnam reports 26 new COVID-19 cases on May 5 evening >>> Measures stepped up against the spread of COVID-19 As of this morning, the country's caseload stood at 3,030, including 1,634 domestically-transmitted cases, according to the Ministry of Health. Sixty-four cases have been recorded since the latest outbreak hit the country on April 27. The National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi's Dong Anh District, the frontline facility in the COVID-19 fight, has recorded 22 cases in the new outbreak. As many as 2,560 patients have been given the all-clear. Among the patients under treatment, 24 have tested negative for the coronavirus once, 12 twice and 38 thrice. A total of 40,736 people are under medical monitoring nationwide, with 560 at hospitals, 21,733 at State-designed quarantine establishments, and 18,443 at home or residences. The ministry said additional 90,417 people were given COVID-19 vaccine shots on May 5, raising the total number of vaccinated people to 675,956. The Health Ministry has directed placing the second facility of the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Kim Chung under lockdown from 8 am on May 5, while stepping up tracing and testing of staff members and patients in the hospital. The Health… Read full this story
- Stockton driver shocked to discover 'thud' she heard was arrow spiking car hood
- Major medical errors associated with high levels of physician burnout, study says
- City staff, officials allege city prosecutor of having high number of absences
- An activist faced rioting charges for 2 years. This week, the case went away.
- Wells Fargo closes campaign account because of candidate’s medical-marijuana ties
- Judge denies Uresti co-defendant’s request to toss bribery case
- A death in Okanogan County: Homicide case against man with purported militia ties falls apart over withheld evidence
- Push to solve gun cases fuels rapid growth of New York's DNA database
- Police asking for help in decade-old Greene County cold case
- GC3 experts consulted locally, nationally and internationally
Tracing accelerated as more locally-transmitted cases discovered among medical staff have 298 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.