Zaw Min Tun, spokesman for Myanmar military and the State Administration Council (Photo: Xinhua/VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – A solution to the Myanmar issue can be worked out in the “Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) way,” said Zaw Min Tun , spokesman for Myanmar military and the State Administration Council (SAC), in a recent interview with Xinhua. Chairman of the SAC and Commander-in-chief of Defense Services Min Aung Hlaing has explained the current situation in Myanmar to ASEAN leaders in person and listened to their opinions, views and suggestions when attending the ASEAN leaders’ meeting held in Indonesia’s Jakarta on April 24, Zaw Min Tun said. A five-point consensus was reached by the ASEAN leaders regarding the situation in Myanmar at the meeting, which called for an immediate end to violence in Myanmar and for a constructive dialogue among all parties involved in the fighting, and also suggested appointing a special envoy of the ASEAN Chair to facilitate mediation of the dialogue process. “ASEAN leaders have great experience in politics in each country and within the region, which we highly respect and value,” Zaw Min Tun reportedly said, adding that the regional countries’ issues can be solved in accordance with… Read full this story
- Are social networking solutions safe for work?
- 10 Excel defaults you can customize to work the way YOU want
- What to do when your solution doesn't work
- The 10 best ways to handle a job interview
- 5 Ways Google Is Shaking the Security World
- Atlas Robot Can Join US Military Anytime
- Pro tip: Troubleshooting 8 known iOS 8 issues
- How one marketing company used a cloud solution to address project-related security risks
- 5 Creative Ways to Solve Any Problem
- Silicon Valley's 'solutionism' issues appear to be scaling
Solution to Myanmar issue can be worked out in “ASEAN way”: military spokesman have 278 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.