A building in Sơn Trà District is locked down. Photo courtesy of Hoàng Khánh Hưng CENTRAL REGION — All schools in the central province of Quảng Ngãi were shut down from Thursday afternoon after a local man tested positive for SARS-COV-2 in the morning. The province said the COVID-19 patient, a 26-year-old man, who visited the New Phương Đông Bar in Đà Nẵng City on April 28, has been isolated at a medical centre in Bình Sơn District since he came in with symptoms on May 5. The man had close contact with a bar employee who tested positive for the virus in Đà Nẵng. At least 133 close and indirect contact cases with the man in the province have been taken to quarantine centres for testing and medical checks. Disinfection begins at every room of a building in Đà Nẵng to prevent SARS-COV-2 infection cases in community. Photo courtesy of Hoàng Khánh Hưng The province is also preparing to host 240 Vietnamese workers returning from Taiwan on Saturday. Đà Nẵng has locked down the New Phương Đông Bar on Đống Đa Street and residential areas nearby. The bar was disinfected on Thursday morning, and at least 250 samples from employees of the bar have… Read full this story
- More than $120 million to be spent on Quang Ngai wastewater treatment system
- Quang Ngai to spend 120.5 million USD on wastewater treatment system
- Vice President visits centre for children with disabilities in Quang Ngai
- Gzb schools to remain shut on January 8
- Virus Shuts Down Internet, Email At Hamden Schools
- Would Turkish schools in Germany increase Erdogan's influence abroad?
- Bomb Threat Received At Bristol School
- Bristol School All Clear After Bomb Threat
- Doctor spends his life helping remote villagers in Quang Tri
- Vietnam begins new school year amidst pending education reforms
Schools in Quảng Ngãi shut down have 298 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.