Based in Vietnam and Hong Kong, the platform helps stakeholders such as pharmacies, drug manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and consumers to digitally manage their interactions. It raised the money from Picus Capital of Germany, Goat Capital and FJ Labs that of the U.S., Febe Ventures 500 Startups Vietnam of Singapore, and several unnamed angel investors. It is one of the biggest rounds at this stage in Vietnam, according to DealStreetAsia publication. POC Pharma said it would use the money to improve its services in Vietnam, focusing on selling pharmaceutical products online first and then aiming to launch in more countries. A man holds a smartphone with the POC Pharma application. Photo by POC Pharma. Established in 2020 by Thomas Miklavec and Charles Defrance, POC helps pharmacists manage all their processes, increasing revenues and profits while improving their quality of service. Its services include trade programs and trade offers management, content and information sharing, data integration and visualization, customized customer engagement, multichannel commercialization, and order management. The startup said it has five global pharmaceutical company customers, including Bayer and Pfizer, and more than 20,000 pharmacies in 22 different markets use its platform.
- The Evolution of Online Advertising Technology - Part One
- How Having Affiliates Can Greatly Improve Your Sales Bottom Line?
- Demystifying the Mystery Shopper
- Strong points of NCB in the eyes of investors
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- The Complete Novice's Guide to Social Media
- Why is Good Employee Communication So Important During an Economic Downturn?
- Electronic Medical Records - The Pros and Cons
- The Advance in Computer Technology
- How to Make an Effective Plan With an Internet Home Business Guide
Online pharmacy platform POC raises $4.5 mln to improve services in Vietnam have 265 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.