Xo said that under the order, motels, hotels and accommodation facilities across the country will be examined, while the border guards will increase border patrol, and the police will seek illegal immigrants and launch legal proceedings against them and brokers of illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants who are negative to COVID-19 will be returned to the places they departed, while accommodation facilities violating relevant regulations will have their licenses revoked and receive administrative fines and even criminal punishments, he said. According to the officer, since the beginning of the year, about 150,000 people have entered Vietnam, including 110,000 through land border gates, and 40,000 through flights. Meanwhile, 39 localities nationwide have reported 199 cases with 1,343 illegal Chinese immigrants. The Ministry of Public Security prosecuted 49 cases with 141 defendants. "It is crucial to drastically prevent illegal immigrants, as illegally entering Vietnam is violating the country's sovereignty, causing high risks of pandemic outbreaks and affecting the livelihoods of Vietnamese people," he stressed. The officer added that the major method of organizing illegal entry into Vietnam is contacting those wishing to enter Vietnam through the Internet before transporting them to the country. As Vietnam shares a long border with neighboring countries, it… Read full this story
- Illegal Alien Accused of Raping, Trafficking Girl in Louisiana
- Inside Casa Padre, the converted Walmart where the US is holding nearly 1,500 immigrant children
- Police reveal ALL of the 39 migrants found dead in the back of a lorry in Essex are thought to be Vietnamese nationals and have contacted a number of families in the UK and Asia
- Indian company develops driver drowsiness detection system
- National Instruments eyes new opportunities in a connected India
- Take a Shot of This: In-Car Drunkness Detection Systems Being Tested By NHTSA
- A Joke No More, the Clippers Aim to Be Something That Other L.A. Team Is Not
- Hitachi and Honda develop smart key-integrated alcohol detection device
- Avoidable Contact: The Grand National Problem.
- Study Detects Dangerous Driving Distraction: Women
National inspection drive aims to detect illegal immigrants have 316 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.