The An Phú Hotel where two members of staff have tested positive for COVID-19. VNA/VNS Photo Văn Dũng ĐÀ NẴNG — A massage therapist working at a hotel in Đà Nẵng is the latest person to test positive for COVID-19. The woman works at Phú An Hotel in Hải Châu District, the same place as a man who was also confirmed positive on Tuesday. The therapist has been taken to Đà Nẵng Lung Hospital. Authorities are tracing people who had close contact with her. Meanwhile, in southern province of An Giang, a Vietnamese couple who entered Việt Nam from Cambodia have tested positive for COVID-19. According to the province's An Phú District Healthcare centre, the couple have lived in Phnom Penh for the last three years. After developing a fever, the woman tried to return to Việt Nam for treatment, but did not enter through the correct channels. Both her and her husband were taken to An Giang General Hospital and have both tested positive. They couple are now being treated for the virus. VNS
- Stressed out over finals? Colleges offer hammocks, massages; even a mechanical bull ride
- Full Viet Nam-Cambodia Joint Statement
- Trump: ‘No rush’ for deal with N. Korea; Kim hints at willingness to denuclearize
- Founder of spa where Robert Kraft was busted cheered on Pats’ Super Bowl win alongside Trump
- Key questions remain unanswered in Robert Kraft’s case
- 40 Under 40: Celebrating some of Las Vegas’ brightest business professionals
- Who are the men busted in sex-for-pay day spa probe?
- Besides Robert Kraft, who are men in Florida sex-for-pay spa sting?
- POLITICO Playbook: SOTU is kind of useless, part II
- Code Sweet: Fort Collins hospital staff whips up last-minute Valentine's wedding
Massage therapist in Đà Nẵng’s Phú An Hotel tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 have 284 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.