A posh and leafy Manchester suburb has been named as the most popular place for buyers actively looking for their new home. Didsbury, on the north bank of the River Mersey, is 4.5 miles south of Manchester’s city centre. It is an attractive suburb with plenty of pubs and executive homes. It has been identified by Rightmove as the most popular local neighbourhood for buyers signing up to the property website to find out about properties for sale. This five-bedroom house in Catterick Road, Didsbury, is for sale for £800,000 via Julian Wadden estate agents Rightmove identified the most popular local neighbourhood for buyers signing up to the property website to find out about properties for sale The property portal analysed the selection of 2.7million house hunters who are signed up to receive new home alerts. Top of the list of local neighbourhoods is Didsbury in Greater Manchester, which is one of the most expensive areas within the county. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Want a sleek new dining table with a glass top? An interiors… Fancy living like royalty? Four homes for sale near to… Looking for somewhere to park a boat? Dock in London’s… The 20 places with… Read full this story
- Footballer Nicky Butt sells Cheshire mansion for £5.5m: Ex Manchester United star accepts offer after slashing asking price by £1.5m - two years after it went on the market following split from his wife
- Nigel Havers says BBC won’t screen 80s sitcom Don’t Wait Up as it is 'too posh'
- Foreign investors snapping up London homes suitable for first-time buyers
- Mapping the Maya Nagari on celluloid
- 'We want to be busy': Tottenham battles Covid-19 recession
- 7 most expensive residential areas in Bengaluru
- Cabinet wrangling over draconian 'quarantine hotels' rules 'goes to the wire' as ministers warn taxpayers face having to foot the bill for returning Britons who cannot pay £1,500 for a week - and it could take TWO WEEKS for system to get running
- The Sun’s Hail Your Heroes salute is back as readers thank those who have stepped up during the Covid crisis
- Britons escaping lockdown with jaunts to Dubai are set to be among the first to face 10-day £1,500 hotel quarantine as Boris Johnson TODAY unveils list of 'high risk' nations hit by new restrictions
- Holidaymakers vow to get around new quarantine rules by driving from Portugal to Spain so they can dodge 10-days isolation in a hotel when they return to the UK
Hotspots in the outskirts! Posh and leafy Manchester suburb of Didsbury is now the most popular place for hunting buyers have 402 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.