This comes following the Hanoi People’s Committee issuing Decision No. 2025 regarding strengthening pandemic prevention measures on May 6. In line with the decision, Chu Xuan Dung, vice chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee, and Tran Thi Nhi Ha, director of the Hanoi Department of Health, hold positions as deputy heads of the Committee alongside 39 other members who are leaders of various municipal departments and agencies. The Hanoi Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control has therefore been assigned with the task of advising and assisting the municipal People’s Committee to implement necessary COVID-19 response measures. This is in line with the policies set out by the Government, the Prime Minister, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the Ministry of Health, along with the municipal Party Committee. The primary aim of the Hanoi steering committee is to devise plans for pandemic containment and direct departments, sectors, and district-level people’s committees according to their functions and tasks in the ongoing fight against COVID-19. The committee is also responsible for making proposals to the municipal People’s Committee to ensure funding, drugs, chemicals, materials, equipment, and facilities in an effort to boost pandemic prevention and control in Hanoi.
- The Latest: 2 black women advance in Chicago mayor race
- Administrator tells new Chandigarh mayor to take up waste mgmt on priority
- Fort Worth mayor reelected; Runoffs in Dallas, San Antonio
- Power: FG approves two committees for Mambilla hydro project
- Woburn Mayor Scott Galvin: Strong Finances, Continued Growth
- Form panel, take action against quacks: Thane mayor
- Should Mayor Broome, Metro Council be involved in city manager hiring process? Committee divided on proposal
- In his final term, Pearland’s longtime mayor looks back on career
- Mayor Broome selects Darryl Gissel as chief administrative officer, sources say
- Mayor Joseph Sullivan Bids Farewell To Braintree Post
Hanoi Mayor serves as Head of municipal Steering Committee for COVID-19 have 294 words, post on vov.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.