Park 10 block in Vinhome Times City complex in Hà Nội was put under lockdown since 11.30 pm Monday night. — VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Tùng HÀ NỘI — An apartment building with 1,500 residents in Hà Nội has been placed under lockdown until further notice after an Indian expert tested positive for coronavirus after finishing quarantine. The 37-year-old man works for car manufacturers VinFast and is living with his wife and two children in the Park 10 building of the Times City complex in Hoàng Mai District. After the man, who lives on the 24th floor, tested positive, the authorities locked down the entire block and the residents cannot go outside. He arrived in Việt Nam on April 17 and was quarantined at Cảnh Hưng Hotel, Hồng Bàng District in Hải Phòng City. After two weeks and two negative tests, he was allowed to leave for Hà Nội along with his wife and their two children by taxi on May 1. On Monday, the patient went to Vinmec hospital for a COVID-19 test and the results returned positive, so the test sample was forwarded to Hà Nội CDC for further confirmatory diagnostics. The patient has been sent to the National Hospital… Read full this story
- UPS tests 'smart lock' technology in New York apartment buildings
- Kenya to open its first WADA-approved drug-testing lab
- New York City has been crumbling under the pressure of a homeless crisis — but an innovative experiment could turn the tide
- News Testing crucial in fight against HIV
- Indian regulator to test samples of J&J baby powder: media
- Top Indian cop fired after tiffs with people in high places
- Experts call Scarborough subway funding proposal ‘far-fetched’
- Formula One: Who's hot and who's not? Team by team analysis from the first week of testing
- Germany evacuates apartment block over Grenfell fire fears
- Grenfell Tower: Eleven high rises 'fail fire-risk tests'
Apartment building in Hà Nội locked down after Indian expert tests positive for COVID-19 have 313 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.