This fatal side effect occurs after nearly 700,000 shots taken in Vietnam’s universal inoculation since March 8. A Vietnamese nurse died on May 7 after receiving first dose of AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, being the first perished from this kind of vaccine in the country so far. Vaccination in the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi on March 8, 2021. Photo: Ngoc Tu/ Kinh Te Do Thi The 35-year-old female medical staff in the southwestern province of An Giang suffered severe allergic reaction known as anaphylaxis one day after the injection, according to the Ministry of Health. This reaction is rarely reported in the Covid-19 inoculation, the ministry said in a statement in Friday evening. Vietnam has begun its Covid-19 vaccination on March 8 and nearly 700,000 people have been vaccinated so far. On May 7, the UK's government advisers announced all Brits under the age of 40 will be offered alternatives to the AstraZeneca shots after concluding the risk of blood clots associated with the vaccine is higher in younger adults.
- ‘We’re Proud Of That,’ Gov. Ron DeSantis Says Florida Leads Nation In COVID-19 Vaccinations For Seniors
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opens At Snyder Park In Fort Lauderdale
- Miami-Dade Launches Phone Line To Make COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments
- Florida Establishes Pre-Registration Website For COVID-19 Vaccinations
- COVID-19 Vaccine Locator Website Launches In Florida
- Pentagon Evaluating Request for Help in Administering COVID-19 Vaccines
- Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine licensed for use in Singapore
- China Conditionally OKs Public Use of 2nd COVID-19 Vaccine
- Biden: US Buying 200 Million More COVID-19 Vaccine Doses
- Santa Clara County, 49ers Team Up To Launch Mass COVID-19 Vaccination Site At Levi’s Stadium
1st death of Covid-19 vaccine in Vietnam have 258 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.