The chemical unit of the military starts disinfecting the entire Kim Chung campus of the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases in Đông Anh District, Hà Nội, on Thursday after a cluster of COVID-19 infections was detected, prompting a lockdown of the hospital. — VNA/VNS Photo Minh Đức HÀ NỘI — Seventeen people in Hà Nội City and the northern provinces of Thái Bình and Bắc Ninh, all related to the cluster of infections in National Hospital of Tropical Diseases’ Kim Chung campus in Đông Anh District, tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on Thursday, according to local health departments. Three of the new patients are in Hà Nội, five in Thái Bình and nine in Bắc Ninh. Among the three new cases in Hà Nội, two patients are in Đông Anh and Sóc Sơn districts and related to the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases’ Kim Chung campus in Đông Anh District, currently under lockdown for two weeks. One is a 44-year-old woman in Uy Nỗ Commune of Đông Anh District who is a daughter of a patient and the other is a 61-year-old woman in Việt Long Commune of Sóc Sơn District who is the mother of a patient in the hospital. A 42-year-old doctor, head of the endocrinology… Read full this story
- House of Lords collapse 'no big deal'
- Man died in 'domestic incident'
- What’s On Listings 25-31 July
- Gloria Vanderbilt dies at the age of 95
- These are the celebrities who have passed away this year so far
- Which celebrities have passed away so far this year?
- BBC Devon & Cornwall Live: 18 June
- Man, 74, charged after cyclist 'hit-and-run'
- The top 100 books to read this summer
17 new infections in Hà Nội, Thái Bình, and Bắc Ninh connected to hospital cluster have 284 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.