According to reports from the public security agencies of 39 provinces and cities, a total of 1,343 Chinese people have entered Vietnam illegally. Talking to the media on the sidelines of the Government's monthly press conference on May 5, Lt. Gen. To An Xo, Chief of the Office of the Ministry of Public Security, said that about 150,000 people have entered Vietnam so far this year, including about 110,000 via land border and about 40,000 people by air. These people are foreign experts who came to Vietnam for business and Vietnamese expatriates. The police handled and prosecuted 49 cases with 141 people. Lt. Gen. To An Xo, Chief of the Office of the Ministry of Public Security. The control of people entering illegally in Vietnam belongs to the responsibility of the border guard and relevant agencies from the central to local levels. Handling this problem requires the involvement of the entire political system, the general said. “People who illegally enter Vietnam violate our sovereignty and pose a high risk of carrying pathogens into Vietnam, affecting the employment of Vietnamese people. Therefore, it is necessary to drastically prevent illegal entry,” he said. Regarding measures to handle the situation, Mr. Xo said… Read full this story
- Federal prosecutors say woman illegally entered Trump's Mar-a-Lago club with malware
- Immigrants from 50 countries illegally entering US: Border Patrol official
- Chinese woman charged with illegally entering Mar-a-Lago
- 4-year federal prison term backed for Mexican man who keeps illegally entering the U.S.
- South China Sea outrage: Vietnam launches stunning attack on Beijing as tensions deepen
- Chinese Woman Arrested Trying To Enter Mar-A-Lago Denied Bail
- Chinese woman arrested at Mar-a-Lago set for bail hearing
- Chinese woman who entered Mar-a-Lago faces hearing
- Chinese woman who entered Mar-a-Lago faces bail hearing
- Judge denies bail for Chinese woman who entered Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort
1,343 Chinese illegally enter Vietnam have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.