Nguyễn Thị Thái Dung, 23 years old, in Đà Lạt, beside the seized ice cooler. — VNA/VNS Photo LÂM ĐỒNG — A 23-year-old woman in Đà Lạt City was detained on Monday on suspicion of selling milk tea mixed with cannabis, an illegal substance in Việt Nam. The drug crimes unit under Lâm Đồng Province's police in coordination with Đà Lạt City said that they inspected a car parked in front of a hotel on Tô Hiến Thành in Ward 3, Đà Lạt City, and found one ice cooler containing 15 bottles of milk tea that tested positive for drugs. The driver was Nguyễn Thị Thái Dung, residing in Ward 8 in the city. Dung told the police that she learned the mixing technique and bought the weed from a friend, and that the consumers were mostly young people in the city, including tourists. She said she usually sells about 20 bottles a day for VNĐ150-200,000 (US$6.5) each, from orders via Facebook or friends' introduction. The case is under further investigation. — VNS
- Sim-plicity: I am a working single mom
- OPINION Starting Over: What Obama's Healthcare Team Could Learn From AMD's 'Vision'
- The Elder Strolls, Part 1: Fresh Off The Boat
- Why math is strangling videogame morality
- Consoles: A Better Market For PC Devs
- WEEKLY RECAP A Week of Free Updates, Free Advice and Free Speech
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: Ludocentricism and the 'Age of Games'
- Legends of Eisenwald review (Early Access)
- Opinion: The Mugglification Of The Gaming Market
- Green Toys Employ Alternative Power Supplies
Woman detained for selling cannabis milk tea in Đà Lạt have 254 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.