Always on the hunt for new dining spots? We bring you sound bites on where to eat, including new restaurant and eatery openings, the best places for your after-work tipple, and what’s new in the food scene. This week, line your belly with authentic Vietnamese fare from Mrs Pho’s new outlet at 313 @ Somerset, get a taste of Japan at Hashida, indulge in The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore’s latest luxurious afternoon tea, and more. 1. Winston Garden Afternoon Tea at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore As if afternoon tea at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore isn’t fancy enough, the hotel has teamed up with jewellery house Harry Winston to unveil the Winston Garden Afternoon Tea experience. Not only is the jeweller’s luxurious sparklers on display, you can enjoy your afternoon tea surrounded by gorgeous floral decor, or head to the Instagram Corner for photo ops. Nibble on new Spring-inspired teatime bites by executive pastry chef Siddarth Prabhu like Scottish Smoked Salmon with Mascarpone Cheese, Marinated Watermelon with Grenadine Pearl Onion, and sweets like Sicily Pistachio Financier with Mascarpone Mousse and Ivory White Chocolate, and Morello Sour Cherry Chocolate Tart with Blackcurrant Mousse. You can also order the Garden In… Read full this story
- People who eat peanut butter for breakfast are better in bed, study claims
- Wedding gifts 2021: Unique and heartfelt present ideas to give a couple
- 'Date night' recipe for chicken Weetabix dubbed "the end of civilisation"
- How Exclusivity Has Fuelled An 83% Increase In The Value Of F1's TV Rights
- Coronavirus restrictions: What businesses are allowed to stay open after the 10pm curfew?
- Killers on a Shoestring: Inside the Gangs of El Salvador
- Suicide and Self-Harm: Bereaved Families Count the Costs of Lockdowns
- The Risk Universities Can’t Not Take
- Farmers Find Organic Arsenal to Wage War on Pests
- ‘What’s the Point?’ Young People’s Despair Deepens as Covid-19 Crisis Drags On
Where to eat & drink: A Harry Winston afternoon tea, Mrs Pho's new dishes & more have 312 words, post on www.asiaone.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.