Hai Van Pass among ten most beautiful drives worldwide Hai Van Pass Hai Van Pass in Da Nang city has been listed among the 10 most beautiful drives in the world, according to a recent article published by Travel + Leisure magazine. Hai Van Pass has been dubbed “one of the best coast roads in the world” by Jeremy Clarkson, former host of British motoring show Top Gear. The website also recommends that those travelling along the route take the road slow as conditions can become a slightly foggy. Running for a total length of 20km, the pass has become one of the most popular destinations for visitors to snap photographs, with over 52,000 photos taken at the site uploaded to Instagram. The global list is based on analysis provided by Pentagon Motor Group (PMG), which searches more than seven million Instagram hashtags in order to uncover the world’s most stunning routes. As part of PMG's research, they discovered that the Great Ocean Road in Australia is the most beautiful road trip in the world, followed closely by the Big Sur in the United States and Jebel Hafeet in the United Arab Emirates. Vietnam extends condolences to Indonesia over sunken submarine Minister… Read full this story
- Meghan McCain blasts People's 'bizarre fake news headline' about Elizabeth Warren interview on 'The View'
- French Communist Party attaches importance to ties with Vietnam
- Former top Đà Nẵng officials face jail terms of up to 27 years
- Here's why imports from Vietnam are ringing alarm bells in India
- Legal framework for ‘Made-in-Vietnam’ products to curb trade fraud
- KIS Vietnam Empowers its broker consultants with FiinTrade Platform
- Prudential Vietnam in insurance distribution deal with SeABank
- Vietnam Railways wants $107 mln to fence crossings, prevent crashes
- Vietnam wins big at international astronomy competition
- Vietnam prioritises adherance to UN Charter
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 27 have 292 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.