Da Nang allows foreigners to buy houses in 17 projects The Construction Department of central Da Nang city has listed 17 commercial housing projects in which foreign organisations and individuals can buy units. The projects include Blooming Tower, Golden Square complex, Quang Nguyen Apartment complex, Thuy Tu urban area, Harmony Tower, and Da Nang FPT Technological Urban Area. The city also disallows foreigners from owning property in three projects, namely F-Home Apartment complex, Da Nang Diamond Tower, and IndoChina Riverside Tower. The department suggested the Department of Natural Resources and Environment and relevant agencies review the grant of licences to foreign organisations and individuals in projects that are off-limits to foreign buyers./. Coffee exports fall by over 11 percent in Q1 Coffee exports earned 771 million USD for Vietnam in the first quarter of 2021 In March alone, 145,000 tonnes of coffee were shipped abroad, bringing home 275 million USD. The figures respectively rose 18 percent and 27.3 percent month on month, but declined 21.1 percent and 11 percent compared to the same period last year. Despite a drop in both export volume and value, export prices still increased in Q1, the MARD said, noting that prices of Vietnamese coffee… Read full this story
- Vietnam, US affirm shared commitment to promote peace in Indo-Pacific
- Vietnamese authorities send Essex Police list of 14 people who are feared to be among 39 dead in migrant truck tragedy - after 28 families from rural provinces come forward
- Vietnamese securities catch the eye of South Korean investors
- 'We're not electing a planner': Joe Biden snipes at Elizabeth Warren's 'I have a plan for that' campaign as she overtakes him in Democratic primary polls
- Vietnamese woman claims 15-year-old brother is the 'youngest victim' of migrant truck tragedy and died in 'bid to be reuninted with his parents who are both illegally living in Britain'
- Belgian prosecutor claims people smugglers told port officials that lorry container where 39 migrants died was full of cookies and biscuits
- Enslaved on a British cannabis farm: ‘The plants were more valuable than my life’
- Việt Nam’s insurance sector catches foreign attention
- 'He had nothing!' Trump says 'Robert Mueller did a poor job' during hours of congressional grilling and THANKS Democrats for holding the hearings – but declares they'll lose big in 2020 because they didn't hurt him
- Hunt for Vietnamese gang lord behind Essex migrant tragedy: Police identify millionaire people-smuggler boss 'Mr Truong' after his thugs threaten victims' families for speaking out'
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 14 have 390 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.