Vietnam gas consumption to double in next 10 years: Fitch Solutions Gas demand is expected to rise from about 9.7 billion cubic meters (bcm) in 2020 to above 25.3bcm in 2030, while influx of LNG helps to counter the decline in domestic production. Vietnam's gas consumption is predicted to accelerate strongly over the coming decade, more than doubling, over the duration of the upcoming Power Development Plan VIII (PDP VIII) [2021-2030]. "The potential of the Vietnamese gas market is strong," stated the Fitch Solutions in a note, saying in comparison to markets similar in terms the size of the consumer market as measured by population, Vietnam appears undersupplied in gas both in terms of absolute consumption volume and per capita. The domestic gas network is also found deficient with Vietnam ranking 15th out of 17 Asia-Pacific gas markets as per the CIA Factbook in terms of total gas pipeline length, despite having historically been self-sufficient in gas. The current gas demand is predicted to be more than double over the next decade, from about 9.7 billion cubic meters (bcm) in 2020 to above 25.3 bcm in 2030. It is also expected that influx of LNG will help counter the decline… Read full this story
- Tragic lorry migrant, 26, 'was deported from UK just DAYS before dying in trailer', say Vietnamese family who remortgaged home to fund £30,000 return trip
- What If Mass Killers Were Muslim or of Color?
- 50 Reasons You Despised George W. Bush's Presidency
- The American Presidency
- In Memoriam 2010
- Lots More Information - 9 Hangover Cures From Around the World
- We Can't Tell if China’s 'Sea Lizard' Drone-Boat-Tank Thing Is a Harbinger or Gimmick
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 13 have 264 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.