Gov’t needs to provide more support for SMEs in taking advantage of the EVFTA Workers at Trung Dung Co Ltd, a manufacturer of elastic threads and yarn in Tan Trieu Commune in Ha Noi's suburban district Thanh Tri. The company employs around 200 people. SMEs now have more opportunities for development with the signing of free trade agreements (FTAs), Industry 4.0 and new business models. Trần Duy Đông, Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment, said the EVFTA offers opportunities but also challenges, so Vietnamese businesses need to mobilise all resources to seize the opportunities. EU enterprises need to associate with Vietnamese enterprises while Vietnamese enterprises need to fulfill their commitments to become reliable partners for EU enterprises. The Government’s mission is to perfect an equal business environment and create favourable conditions for enterprises in production and business, Đông said. Ambassador and Head of the EU delegation to Vietnam Pier Giorgio Aliberti urged the Vietnamese government to provide mechanisms and tools for local SMEs that could help them become stronger. He also expected the deal to continue improving Việt Nam's business environment, in turn making it easier for both Vietnamese and European companies operating in Việt Nam. According to Nguyễn Minh Thảo, Head of… Read full this story
- Fox Business News Followed by Live Prayer?
- Online Business Directory - Facilitating Better Connection
- The Characteristics of the Australian Business
- Five Ways to Protect Yourself When Selling Your Business
- Korean Business Cards Are a Must
- The Case of Thai Joint Venture With Japanese Partner in Construction Business
- Tips on Conducting Business Internationally
- PR For Your Business - Understanding How to Create Press and Media Coverage
- What Does it REALLY Take to Make Your Business Work on the Internet?
- How to Run a Successful Home-Based Online Business
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 1 have 295 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.