International lenders signing the credit facility to support VietinBank Securities VietinBank securities has received additional funding support with the recent signing of $60 million of syndicated loans, following a $30 million facility just a month ago. On April 15, a consortium of major international lenders operating in Vietnam – Woori Bank Vietnam (Bac Ninh Branch), Taipei Fubon Commercial Bank Vietnam, and Cathay United Bank Vietnam – has inked an agreement to facilitate $60 million for the additional financial needs of VietinBank Securities. In particular, Woori Bank Vietnam (Bac Ninh Branch) specifically provided $50 million, while Taipei Fubon and Cathay United provided $10 million altogether. Last month, a group of four Taiwanese lenders – the Union Bank of Taiwan, Taichung Commercial Bank Co., Ltd.'s Labuan branch, Taishin International Bank, and Huanan Commercial Bank – also rolled out a $30 million syndicated loan with a 12-month tenure for VietinBank Securities. "We firmly believe that $90 million of high-profile syndicated loans would bring about more additional capacity for us to increase our foothold in Vietnam's equity market and access to more potential customers," noted Ho Thi Thu Hien, chairwoman of the board at VietinBank Securities. On the same note, Lee Myoung Ho, Woori… Read full this story
- North Korean Hacking Group Allegedly Stole Millions from International Banks
- [Update: Andy Rubin and Google respond] Google allegedly paid $90 million severance to Andy Rubin after misconduct allegation
- 90 million Americans use mobile pay apps — but are they safe?
- Credit Suisse Nears $360 Million Deadline In Fraud Suit Built On A Hunch
- Royal Bank of Scotland fined $4.9B for housing bubble role
- Hackers may have stolen data of 90,000 Canadian bank customers
- Security News This Week: Air Marshals Have Been Surveilling Civilians
- Facebook Exposed 6.8 Million Users' Photos to Cap Off a Terrible 2018
- Security News This Week: Beto O'Rourke Was Part of an Infamous '90s Hacker Group
- A Boeing Code Leak Exposes Security Flaws Deep in a 787's Guts
VietinBank Securities bags $90 million syndicated loans from international banks have 308 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.