The US military has airlifted approximately 40 Daesh* terrorists from al-Houl prison to its al-Shadadi base in Hasakah province’s southern countryside, Syrian state news agency SANA reported on Wednesday. Citing its sources, the agency stated that “three US military helicopters and three attack helicopters landed on Tuesday evening in al-Shadadi base.” Among those on board the helicopters were two Iraqi terrorists, who are reportedly held responsible for the atrocities committed at Deir Ez-Zor. According to the report, the al-Houl prison east of Hasakah city is run by the Syrian Democratic Forces, a coalition of mainly Kurdish militants backed by Washington. According to media reports, in January, US military helicopters regularly transported batches of Daesh terrorists from the Hasakah prisons of Ghuwayran and al-Sena’a to American bases in Iraq. More than 100 militants were reportedly airlifted and provided with weapons before release. There have been several reports over the past years of the US military contingent assisting terrorists in the region with transportation, allegedly counting on increasing numbers of terrorist attacks in Syria and Iraq as a result of the transfers in order to justify the involvement of US forces in both countries. © AP Photo / Militant website Daesh terrorists pass by a convoy… Read full this story
- Syrian state media says unidentified jets hit border town with Iraq
- Coronavirus latest: Brazil's Bolsonaro tests positive, media reports
- Israeli warplanes strike targets in central Syria
- Russia-backed Syrian forces step in as US abandons Kurds
- Mohammed Emwazi: hasty media assumptions damage debate
- Ceasefire in Idlib to Hold, But Will it be Enough to Bridge Gaps Between Syria and Turkey?
- James Foley: Islamic State releases video which it claims shows beheading of captured American journalist
- Russia, Turkey reach cease-fire deal in northwestern Syria
- U.S., Coalition Personnel Hit By Rocket Attacks, Airstrikes Target Iraq, Syria Border
- U.S. convoy comes under fire in Syria, sparking deadly clash
US Forces in Syria Transfer 40 Daesh Militants to Base in Hasakah Province, State Media Report have 304 words, post on sputniknews.com at April 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.