The latest coronavirus news from Canada and around the world Sunday. This file will be updated throughout the day. Web links to longer stories if available. 11:20 a.m.: The Quebec government is reporting 1,014 new cases of COVID-19 as well as nine additional deaths due to the virus, including six in the last 24 hours. Hospitalizations declined by eight to 654. Of those, 165 patients are in intensive care, which is 16 fewer than a day prior. The province administered another 63,763 doses of vaccine on Saturday, and has currently given at least one dose to 32.8 per cent of the population. 11 a.m.: Ontario is reporting another 3,947 COVID-19 cases and 24 more deaths, according to its latest report released Sunday morning. The province says 46,694 tests were completed the previous day, for an 8.7 per cent positivity rate. There are 2,126 people currently hospitalized with COVID-19 in the province, including 851 patients in intensive care, a record high. There are 596 people on ventilators. 9:50 a.m.: Nova Scotia is reporting a record-breaking 63 new cases of COVID-19 today. It's the highest single-day increase in case numbers the province has reported since the pandemic first emerged last spring. Premier… Read full this story
- U.S. Postal Service worker found dead in Woodland Hills amid Friday’s record-breaking heat
- Reports: Woman convicted of killing ex-Bear's pregnant girlfriend wants new trial
- Samsung’s Record-Breaking Streak Is Ending. Blame Its Memory.
- Africa: What Does 'Development' Actually Look Like? the Case of Lapsset
- New York Today: The Tale of Tap Dancing
- The Alkaline Water Company Inc. Reports Record Fiscal 2018 Financial Results
- Africa: PartnershipsThat Deliver for Girls and Women – An Interactive Dialogue to Break Down Silos and Achieve the SDGs
- A new climate change report is out. Here's what it says.
- Nova Scotia Tories push for law to limit vaping
- N.S. PCs to introduce legislation that bans vaping for people under 19
Today’s coronavirus news: Ontario is reporting another 3,947 COVID-19 cases; Nova Scotia reports record-breaking 63 new cases have 298 words, post on www.thestar.com at April 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.