A scene in the dance performance The 50-minute show called Than, name of a melody of Tuong singing is choreographed by Nguyen Duy Thanh with the participation of electronic musician Luong Hue Trinh and drummer Luong Van Quy from the Vietnam Tuong Theater, contemporary dancers including Tran Ngoc Minh, Dao Nhat Vy and Vu Ngoc Bao. Nguyen Duy Thanh is a Hiphop and contemporary dancer with more than 17 years of dancing. He is the first Vietnamese artist who made an effort to blend different kinds of dances, such as Hiphop, contemporary into traditional dances to create a unique style. Thanh has collaborated and worked with many famous local and international artists, namely Tran Ly Ly, Arco Renz, Heiner Goebbels. He has won several awards in Hip-hop and contemporary dance in Asia and the world. Choreographer Nguyen Duy Thanh (C) By Mai An – Translated by Kim Khanh
- International male dancers set to perform in ArtDance show
- Mamut Art Project to showcase over 500 artworks
- Talented Edith set to tour UK with top dance company
- Students perform at first Queensland Polynesian Festival
- Performing arts school prepares for Easter showcase in Potters Bar
- Pera presents new exhibition on Chinese contemporary art
- Tess and Claudia 'will never dance again'
- Jason Byrne's Golden Buzzer dance act BSD triumph at Ireland's Got Talent final
- Bude Youth Theatre present 'Hidden Depths' to celebrate Bude Canal's 200th year
- Dublin Dance Festival celebrates 15th edition this May
Performance blended contemporary dance with traditional art presented in Hanoi have 228 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.