A painting by Vincent Monluc Exhibits are 75 watercolor paintings of 39 painters who are members of the Sai Gon Watercolor Club, such as Hong Quan, Ho Hung, Bao Huynh, Doan Quoc, Pham Cong Tam, Ca Le Dung, La Han Vinh, Viet kim Quyen, Do Hieu, Thuc Quyen, Quoc Bao and Huynh Hien. Artworks which were created from a creative art camp on Con Dao Island in March featuru famous places of Phu Hai Prison, Phu Son Prison of the Con Dao Island prison historical complex; the historical Quay 914, touching a deep emotional nerve with viewers The display will run until April 28. “The Rest of Love” by Ho Hung “A rock sleeping in the evening sky on Con Dao Island” by Ho Hung “Phu Hai Prison” by Viet Kim Quyen A painting of a street on Con Dao Island by Thuc Quyen A painting by Do Hieu “Phu Son Prison” by Doan Quoc “The Nhat beach” by Bao Huynh “Con Dao Island” by Doan Quoc “Grandmother” by Huynh Hien An artwork by Ngo Thanh Hai At the opening ceremony of the exhibition Members of the Sai Gon Watercolor Club By Tieu Tan – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Cancelled culture: at-home substitutes for major theatre, art and music events
- Australian artists tap into current fears and past nightmares in Adelaide Biennial of Australian Art
- Column: Bubonic plague in Europe changed art history. Why coronavirus could do the same
- Rom-Com ‘Almost Love’ Makes Debut, IFC Serves Horror With ‘The Other Lamb’ – Specialty Streaming Preview
- How Did Bob Dylan Get So Weird?
- 17 Extremely Long Books To Get Lost In Right Now
- Take a look around the world’s best museums from the comfort of your home
Painting exhibition of sacred land of Con Dao presented in HCMC have 275 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.