Under the resolution, passed by 454 out of 457 attending deputies, the relieved ministers and cabinet members in the 2016-2021 tenure are Minister of Defence Ngo Xuan Lich; Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh; Minister of Home Affairs Le Vinh Tan; Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong; Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha; Minister of Culture, Sport and Tourism Nguyen Ngoc Thien; Minister-Chairman of the Government Committee for Ethnic Affairs Do Van Chien; Minister-Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung; Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung; Minister of Education and Training Phung Xuan Nha; Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh; and Government Inspector General Le Minh Khai. Also on April 7, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh submitted a list of proposed personnel for a number of positions of deputy prime ministers, ministers and other cabinet members to the National Assembly for approval. Legislators' discussion outcomes on the list will be announced on April 8 morning.
- PM’s Special Envoy visits France
- Workington Man IS backing Boris Johnson: Poll finds Tories are on course to win the key Labour seat - seen as crucial to PM's hopes of victory
- 17 MPs across party lines write to PM Narendra Modi urging for strong road safety legislation
- Italy hikes gas taxes to raise money for earthquake relief
- Government approves Hybrid Annuity model for highway projects in India
- PCB chairman Sethi resigns in letter to Pakistan prime minister Imran Khan
- Bombay HC grants injunction relief to Bajaj Auto
- Maharashtra's new industrial policy to be announced today
- Alamo defenders acted heroically
- In private FEMA remarks, Trump’s focus strays from hurricanes
NA approves relief of Deputy PM, ministers, cabinet members have 261 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.