Accordingly, Sr. Lt. Gen. Phan Van Giang, Politburo member, member of the Standing Board of the Central Military Commission, Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People's Army and Deputy Minister of National Defense, was appointed Defense Minister. Standing Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son; Deputy Minister of Home Affairs Pham Thi Thanh Tra; Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Le Minh Hoan; Deputy Minister of Construction Nguyen Thanh Nghi; and Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Van Hung were also named leaders of their respective ministries. Vice President and Secretary General of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee Hau A Lenh was assigned to serve as Minister and Chairman of the Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs; Standing Vice Chairman of the Government Office Tran Van Son now Minister and Chairman of the Government Office; Auditor General of the State Audit Office Ho Duc Phoc now Minister of Finance; Director of the Vietnam National University, Hanoi Nguyen Kim Son now Minister of Education and Training; Vice Chairman of the Party Central Committee's Information and Education Commission Nguyen Hong Dien now Minister of Industry and Trade; and Secretary of the Nam Dinh provincial Party Committee… Read full this story
- The UK's new Minister of Loneliness to battle 'a poison to humans'
- Will ANZ Bank ever appoint a new CIO?
- FDA overhauls approval process as medical devices come under fire
- Vic govt opposes NBN opt-out
- Synology NAS mega-review: DS418play, DS718+, and DS1517+
- New e-minister lacks technology clout
- Party greater than any individual, says new chief of Karnataka BSP
- Search for new lungs begins with changed heart
- New Zealand copyright protest blockades parliament
- Five questions for England to answer in New Zealand
NA approves appointment of 12 new ministers, Gov’t members have 283 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.