During the initial novel coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination drive, Vietnam has yet to record any cases of blood clots or thrombosis occurring after injection, according to the Ministry of Health. Following over a month of efforts to begin inoculating the local population, the nation has carried out the process by using the AstraZeneca vaccine. This has seen more than 70,000 people, the majority of whom are frontline medical workers and members of community-based steering committees for COVID-19 prevention and control in 19 cities and provinces, vaccinated to ensure maximum safety. Prof. Dr. Dang Duc Anh, director of the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, states that the immunisation procedures taking place locally are being implemented at the highest safety level, whilst differing from other countries in the world, including developed nations. "COVID-19 vaccination facilities must ensure standards in terms of facilities, equipment and manpower, implement the screening, counseling process before vaccination, and organise safe vaccination sessions under regulations set out the Ministry of Health. Vaccinated people must stay at the vaccination site for at least 30 minutes after inoculation in order to monitor their health status, and are instructed to follow up at home for at least 24 hours and to… Read full this story
- NYC to Trap and Vaccinate Raccoons for Rabies in Northern Manhattan Parks
- Health officials pleading with parents to vaccinate as measles cases climb
- Teen gets vaccinated despite parents' concerns
- How To Boost Vaccine Rates For Low-Income Families
- Flu cases still high as first human universal vaccine trial begins
- Vaccine industry in panic as scientific study solves the riddle of why flu shots don’t work
- DTaP Vaccine Safe for Kids: CDC Study
- Ebola spreads to major Congo city amid worries over vaccine supply
- What you need to know about the shingles vaccine, which is in short supply
- Shingles vaccine is in short supply. What should you do?
Local COVID-19 vaccination process remains safe have 299 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.