Invested by the Asia Food Company, the facility has an annual capacity of processing 4,600 tonnes of pine apple, 800 tonnes of banana, 1,000 tonnes of maize, 1,600 tonnes of concentrated pine apple juice, and 250 tonnes of vegetables and fruit. The products will be exported to the Asian, European and American markets, and serve domestic consumption. It will create jobs for 500 seasonal and 200 regular labourers. Currently, the factory has committed to buying all farm produce of Muong Khuong farmers, while supporting them in fertilisers and farming techniques. Muong Khuong district is an agricultural hub of Lao Cai with nearly 8,000 hectares of crops.
- China supersizes pig farms to cut costs in world's top pork market
- Egg farm to house 112,000 birds rejected unanimously
- Lanarkshire smokehouse founder celebrates spirit of artisan food producers
- Olam Eyes Fish Farming in Africa to Tap Growing Middle Class
- Who is Ruth Goodman? Inside the life of The Christmas Factory and Victorian Farm presenter and historian
- Who is Ruth Goodman? Inside The Christmas Factory and Victorian Farm presenter and historian
- Milking success from the family farm
- 20 cannabis farms found 'every day'
- Inside the abandoned nuclear bunker turned into a £2MILLION-a-year cannabis farm in rural Wiltshire
- Step Inside the Factory Where Superstars Make Their Art
Large farm produce processing factory inaugurated in Lao Cai have 194 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.