Addressing the meeting, Lieutenant General Luong Dinh Hong, the academy's political commissar, stressed that the school has trained generations of officers from the Lao People's Armed Forces. After the courses, these officers will apply their acquired knowledge to their task performance so as to build stronger Lao People's Armed Forces. Attentively, many of them are holding important positions in Laos' Party, State, and military. Also on this occasion, Lao ambassador to Vietnam Sengphet Houngboungnuang thanked the Party, State, Government, military, and people of Vietnam for their great support for their Lao counterparts during their national salvation cause in the past and the current national construction and defense cause. The Lao diplomat expressed his delight at the good outcomes of the academy's latest short command and staff refresher course for operational and strategic-level officers from the Lao People's Armed Forces. He took this chance to thank the Vietnamese academy for creating the most favorable conditions for generations of Lao officers during their study at the academy. He confirmed that the knowledge that the Lao officers have gained during courses at the academy has been effectively applied, contributing to developing the Lao military and the great friendship, special solidarity, and comprehensive cooperation… Read full this story
- National Defense Academy concludes training course on advanced political theory
- Lao PM visits Vietnam, co-chairs inter-governmental committee’s session
- Congratulations extended to Laos on 45th National Day
- Missile defense: 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'
- Strengthening Vietnam- Laos economic ties
- House will override Donald Trump if he vetoes Defense agreement which will rename Confederate bases - as he rages Republicans must 'get tough' and wrongly claims it will 'desecrate National Monuments'
- Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell rush to vote through Defense bill in face of Donald Trump's threat to veto it unless it also ends internet giants' Section 230 protection
- Lao Embassy in Hanoi celebrates National Day
- Grand ceremony in Hanoi celebrates Laos’ 45th National Day
- Trekking northwestern Vietnam’s 2,860 m Lao Than peak
Lao guests visit National Defense Academy have 330 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.