Addressing the meeting, Lieutenant General Luong Dinh Hong, the academy's political commissar, stressed that the school has trained generations of officers from the Lao People's Armed Forces. After the courses, these officers will apply their acquired knowledge to their task performance so as to build stronger Lao People's Armed Forces. Attentively, many of them are holding important positions in Laos' Party, State, and military. Also on this occasion, Lao ambassador to Vietnam Sengphet Houngboungnuang thanked the Party, State, Government, military, and people of Vietnam for their great support for their Lao counterparts during their national salvation cause in the past and the current national construction and defense cause. The Lao diplomat expressed his delight at the good outcomes of the academy's latest short command and staff refresher course for operational and strategic-level officers from the Lao People's Armed Forces. He took this chance to thank the Vietnamese academy for creating the most favorable conditions for generations of Lao officers during their study at the academy. He confirmed that the knowledge that the Lao officers have gained during courses at the academy has been effectively applied, contributing to developing the Lao military and the great friendship, special solidarity, and comprehensive cooperation… Read full this story
- Security forces launch anti-terror drill ahead of National Party Congress
- Session highlights special links between Vietnamese, Lao armies
- Japanese foreign minister visits Papua New Guinea, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar
- Efe Obada: Carolina Panthers defensive end invested in UK's NFL Academy
- Marion Ramsey, 'Police Academy' and Broadway star, dies at 73
- NFL Academy: Has year one been a success?
- Johnson cancels R-Day visit due to Covid crisis in UK
- Donald Trump's Oval Office guest, ex-Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, spreads conspiracy theory that Nashville suicide bombing was a 'missile strike' on a 'spy hub'
- Meeting reviews implementation of military and defense missions in December
- Covid-19 worries force UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson to call off India visit
Lao guests visit National Defense Academy have 321 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.