Textbooks are no longer the only way to learn about history, as much can now be picked up via visuals like movies and photos or on social media groups. Dang Thanh Huyen actively uses all of these sources. She is the author of the colourful Vietnamese history artbook Việt sử diễn họa (Vietnam History Through Drawings), is the artist behind the historical animation series Hào khí ngàn năm (Thousand years of pride), which aired on Vietnam Television (VTV), and is the co-administrator of "Đại Việt cổ phong" (The Great Viet ancient customs), a Facebook group on historical research. PUBLISHED WORK: Dang Thanh Huyen and her first book, 'Việt sử diễn họa'. Photo Dang Thanh Huyen After the 2,000 episodes of Hào khí ngàn năm finished airing on VTV1 and VTV3 in 2018, most have since appeared in some shape or form on YouTube channels, where they always collect tens of thousands of views. It was the first project Huyen participated in after graduating from university, creating a foundation of her passion for Vietnamese historical clothing and history. She also co-manages the "Đại Việt cổ phong" Facebook community of over 130,000 members. The young woman studied land management, as her parents wanted her to have a stable occupation…. Read full this story
- Reporter's Notebook: Battle over House Dems' coronavirus aid bill sends these messages
- Sundar Pichai on managing Google through the pandemic
- The furlough scheme must be reformed to avoid mass unemployment
- The Best Board Games You Can Play At Home Right Now
- A time for Shambhala: Coronavirus, capital collapse, and re-coding the planet paradigm
- How fairytales grew up
- EXCLUSIVE: Incredible untold story of how a teenage heroin addict and drug smuggler turned his life around and became the boss of Australia's biggest prison system - where he spent nearly three years behind bars
- The story of Joe Burrow and Ed Orgeron: Why this duo is 'forever linked' • Part I
- LORD ASHCROFT: If Trump's opponents don't learn from Jeremy Corbyn's catastrophe, The Donald's guaranteed four more years!
- Archaeologists find mysterious, 4,000-year-old dog sacrifices in Russia
History absorbed by different means have 353 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.