Its standalone profit was more than VND 1.81 trillion, nearly double last year's figure. Income from services doubled that of the same period for three consecutive quarters, showing great growth potential. Return on equity was over 26 percent as against 19.2 percent in the same period last year. Return on assets also increased sharply to over 2 percent from 1.7 percent. As of March 31 outstanding loans were around VND 198 trillion (USD 8.5 billion), up 5.2 percent for the year. The bank continued to develop its traditional customer segments such as agriculture, businesses and small and medium-sized enterprises in supply chains, earning high returns and diligently controlling risks. Its asset quality is among the best in the industry. Its capital adequacy ratio, prescribed under the Basel II agreement, was 12 percent. As it walks hand in hand with customers to achieve the dual goal of fighting the pandemic and also keeping the economy ticking, HDBank continues to offer preferential programs to support individuals and micro enterprises with interest rates starting at a mere 3 percent per annum. It also waives various fees to support customers. Together with high credit growth, it also achieved a major breakthrough in banking services…. Read full this story
- Volunteers Accuse SF Non-Profit Veterans Service Dog Provider Of Poor Puppy Training, Fraud
- The great banking profit paradox of Covid-hit 2020
- Doubling farmers income biggest priority of Narendra Modi govt, says Union Home Minister Amit Shah
- Hoa Phat Group posts 80 pct. growth in after-tax profit
- England's cash-strapped councils make £891million profit in a year through parking charges and penalty fees
- Indian bank Q3 net more than doubles
- FedEx CFO: Our profit drop was 'horrific'
- DR MAX PEMBERTON: Food shops are open — mental health services should be, too
- U.S. says India’s Digital Services Tax discriminatory
- HFCL Q3 net profit jumps 87% to Rs 85 cr; says biz outlook optimistic
HDBank profit up 67.8% in Q1, income from services doubles have 294 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.