Wildlife animals saved by Da Nang authorities on July 9, 2020 (Source: ENV) Hanoi (VNA) – Fruitful results have been made in a campaign to minimise violations of wildlife protection regulations launched by Education for Nature Vietnam (ENV) in the three central localities, Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang, and Quang Nam, in the 2019-2020 period, according to the ENV. Authorities in Hue city in Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang city, and Tam Ky city in Quang Nam put an end to 86.3 percent of indications of wildlife violations, with Da Nang's rate standing at 94 percent, it reported. Of the 1,369 inspected restaurants, bars, traditional medicine shops, pet shops, and markets, the ENV found 81 instances of regulations being violated (5.9 percent), which is much lower than the wildlife consumption ratio in Hanoi of 11 percent and Ho Chi Minh City's 8 percent in the 2017-2018 period. Of note, authorities in the three localities handled 88.7 percent of violations reported during the campaign period, which was higher that the figure recorded in Hanoi (65 percent) and HCM City (82 percent). The rate of response from authorised agencies to reports through ENV reached 96.1 percent, revealing the efforts of the localities in combating… Read full this story
- Kid Rock CLOSES his Nashville bar 'to help protect the public health' amid COVID-19 outbreak after initially resisting
- Legal loopholes hinder Vietnam’s efforts in wildlife protection
- Legal loopholes hinder Việt Nam’s efforts in wildlife protection
- Marbee the border terrier helps to protect Phillip Island native wildlife by tracking down feral cats
- People want wildlife markets to close — governments should listen
- Coronavirus cripples wildlife sanctuaries, zoos as staff, volunteers pay for animals' food
- Revealed: FA had geese killed at national centre 'to protect its pitches'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry hold hands as they deliver food to LA locals
- In a battleground Central Valley House district, it’s women who are leading the troops
- Joe Biden's campaign says Donald Trump is responsible for 'unimaginable pain and suffering' accusing him of 'failing on a historic scale' by 'buying China's spin' and then lying to the American people
ENV campaign helps protect wildlife in central localities have 333 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.