Dat Bike's flagship electric motorbike, Weaver. Photo by VnExpress/Ny Bui. U.S. venture capital firms Wavemaker Partners, Hustle Fund and iSeed Ventures are the others. The startup plans to establish a supply chain in Southeast Asia in the next two to three years. Amit Anand, founding partner of Jungle Ventures, said: “We believe that Dat Bike will lead the mobility sector and create a new benchmark not just in the region but potentially globally for what the next generation of two-wheeler electric vehicles will look and perform like.” It is Jungle Ventures' first investment in the mobility sector, he said, explaining his firm decided to invest since it was impressed that the startup, with an initial funding of less than $1 million, had managed to produce its own electric motorbikes within two years. Talking to VnExpress , Dat Bike founder Nguyen Ba Canh Son said the money would help expand production capacity and fund R&D. Son founded Dat Bike in December 2018 after quitting his job in the U.S.'s Silicon Valley. Its flagship and first electric motorbike, Weaver, is powered with a 5,000W motor and has a top speed of 80 kilometers per hour. Its battery can be fully charged within… Read full this story
- 'Female bosses more compassionate, women-led firms have happier employees'
- Stopping the rot: the fight to save fresh food
- Withdrawn CES award for sex toy prompts gender bias allegations
- Futuristic driverless cars look like loaves of bread
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 7
- Backed by SoftBank, Herman Narula’s Improbable is struggling to revolutionize gaming industry
- I Went To Elon Musk's "Pedo Guy" Trial, But I Wasn't Ready To Become A Part Of It
- Vietnam Eyes Rapid Buses as Tech Shakes Up World's Public Transit
- VCs start new calendar year with $7 billion left to invest
- Fukushima disaster: it's not over yet
Electric motorbike startup bags $2.6 mln seed funding have 300 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.