SOEs must complete the sale of shares within four months, photo Le Toan State-owned lender Agribank has been stuck for years with divestment efforts because its real estate assets could not be approved by the Ministry of Finance due to their large size and complex procedures. "At the end of last year, the Ministry of Finance also made a comprehensive assessment on the equitisation goal of state-owned enterprises. Specifically, only about 28 per cent of enterprises were equitised, which means that nearly three-quarters did not meet the plan. The main issue is that many large corporations' land use rights remain unclear, as can be seen in the cases of VNPT and Agribank," explained Chu Manh Hung, deputy head of the Equitisation Department at Agribank. "Since the equitisation plan during 2016-2020 has not been completed yet, Agribank will continue carrying out this task for the 2021-2025 period," he added. "However, there are still major roadblocks hampering the process, associated with determining the value of land and affiliated enterprises." While Agribank has been constantly pushing the equitisation process, the complex valuation procedures have been a major obstacle slowing down progress. The bank also has to cope with the myriad challenges arising from… Read full this story
- Slow starts have been costing Texans
- Bucs’ Johnthan Banks carries grandma’s lessons with him
- Redskins KR-PR Banks out 2-3 weeks after knee op
- On or off track, no slowing down for Gordon at 40.
- Zayat Stables, bank reach financial agreement
- Kanaan upset about being blocked by Power at Texas
- Chiefs banking on more production from tight ends
- Watson leads at Deutsche Bank
- After slow start, Gophers get defensive in win
- Liverpool owners move to block sale
Divestment slow off the blocks for banks have 278 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.