Deputy Director of the Centre for Adaptive Capacity Building Research Nguyen Thi Thuy Nga said the event gathers hospitality providers in and outside the city to share successful practices in waste reduction and environment protection, thus reducing the discharge of wastes into the environment. Participants discussed effective waste treatment models via reports on plastic waste management in Vietnam, organic garbage and clean vegetables, waste-free tourism toward Hoi An green destination in Quang Nam. On the occasion, recycled products made by domestic firms are also put on display, contributing to reducing waste pollution and mitigating climate change impact. Participants also had a chance to visit The Field restaurant in Hoi An where waste recycling models are being adopted, giving them an insight into a waste-free business model towards building a circular economy in Vietnam. Source: VNA
- What's on March 19-25 (Daily updated)
- Get the Best Dating Service on Internet
- Valuable and Useful Information to Boost Your Internet Marketing Career
- Leadership and Communication - Fostering Learning in Organizations
- Brazil - A Property Investor's Dream?
- Spotlight on Jacobo Angeles - A Rich Wood Carving Tradition in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Plastic Surgery in Argentina
- Natural Health Care Options In Mexico
- A Guide To The Annual World Travel Market Exhibition In The UK
- Madeira - Made For the Perfect Vacation
Da Nang workshop looks toward waste-free tourism have 207 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.