What are some of the most popular investment channels in Vietnam? Real estate, securities, cryptocurrency and … mutant orchids. Bui Huu Thanh in Quang Ninh has one hectare of orchid sapling cultivation area Lan dot bien, or mutant orchid, has become a hot keyword on online forums as people believe the flowers can help them make a fortune. In March, two mutant orchid transactions occurred in Hung Yen province, with the value of tens of billion of dong. In Thuan Hung commune in Khoai Chau district, six Ngoc Son Cuoc mutant orchids were sold for VND34 billion. Meanwhile, Hoi Hoa Lan Pho Hien (Pho Hien Orchid Association) in Hung Yen City reported a record deal where one orchid sold for VND40 billion. Also in March, B.H.T, the owner of an orchid garden in Hai Phong City, said he sold 5,000 Ngoc Son Cuoc mutant orchid seedlings for VND250 billion. T said in his 12 hectare orchid garden, there are Ngoc Son Cuoc mutant orchid species valued at VND30 billion per plant. Prior to that, on July 2, 2020, orchid collectors were talking privately that there was an orchid called 'Huyen thoai buom dai ngan' (Legend of a jungle butterfly). The… Read full this story
- Can you move house during coronavirus lockdown? What buyers and sellers need to know
- Couple who wanted to buy £1m barn conversion sue the previous owners for £300,000 after they failed to tell them about plans for Soho House's neon-lit American-style Mollie's Motel and Diner 'next door'
- America Has Replaced Capitalism With Cronyism
- It’s rotten luck
- Wot I think - Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (early access)
- Coronavirus: Should I boost my KiwiSaver? Pay off my credit card? Take a mortgage holiday?
Buyers of phony ‘mutant orchids' from disreputable sellers lose huge sums of money have 280 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.