The showroom design by Vicky Daroca (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Nine most excellent design ideas at the VinFast Global Showroom Design Competition 2021 were recently honoured at Times Square, New York City. Nearly 1,000 entries from 90 countries were sent to the contest, held by the Vietnam Design Association – Ho Chi Minh City (VDAS) and VinFast from January 25 to February 25. The event drew the enthusiastic participation of designers from the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and Vietnam. VinFast CEO Thai Thi Thanh Hai said "We are very happy that the contest attracted designers from all over the world, who show a similarity with VinFast in creativity, and desire to break the limit to create the best outcomes. This encourages VinFast to gain more confidence to win the hearts of global customers". According to VDAS President Ho Tan Duong, the best entries had to feature a standout design concept, sharpest rendition of VinFast brand and feasibility. The first prize worth 30,000 USD went to US designer Vicky Daroca . The remaining eight designers were presented the second prize, each valued 1,750 USD. Giving evaluations on Daroca's design, President of Asia-Pacific Design Award Patrick Fong said that there are almost… Read full this story
- Smart Ways to Get Free Interior Design Ideas From Orlando Furniture Stores
- Interior Design And Maximizing The Potential Of Your Home Office
- How To Avoid Common Interior Design Mistakes
- Free Kitchen Design From Start to Finish
- Interior Design - Should You Hire a Professional - Or Go it Alone?
- Which One Should Be Your Website Design Company?
- Translation Widgets - A Small Step Towards Website Globalization
- Make Your Corporate Website Design a Winner
- Website Design - The Path to an Unbeatable Cyber Presence!
- How to Design an Effective Website
Best design ideas for VinFast’s global showrooms announced have 282 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.