Ha Thi Phuong is one of only two female Vietnamese referees to have passed the rigorous physical and rules tests to officiate games in V.League 2 2021, which kicked off last month. It was a history-making achievement, and the first time professional Vietnamese football featured female assistant referees. She spoke with Thanh Nga. RUNNING THE LINE: Referee Ha Thi Phuong. Photo vietnamnet.vn You made history by being one of the first two women to be assistant referees in professional football in Vietnam. How does it feel? I'm happy to be one of the first two female assistant referees in the men's league. All referees need to stay updated with the rules and be ready when the time comes. I'd like to thank the referees board at the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) and the Vietnam Professional Football Joint Stock Company (VPF) for placing their trust in female referees and creating the conditions for us to officiate in the men's league. As one of the pioneers, I want to say to all aspiring female referees — we can do more than we think if we have discipline, effort, and passion. I believe you can do it. Can you tell us about yourself?… Read full this story
- Internet memes emerge as 2016 election's political dog whistle
- NY Jets defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman accused of slapping woman at N.J. restaurant
- NYPD cop, woman bitten by dogs in 2 separate attacks
- Ladies, time to man up: Cain accusers Sharon Bialek and Karen Kraushaar send the wrong message to women
- Why take your kids to National Parks this year?
- 3 tips for National Park trips with kids
- This one marriage is the history of Ariz. gay rights movement
- Black Friday gift ideas: New CD box sets include Pink Floyd, The Smiths, Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, more
- 50 best songs of 2016
- 20 local music picks for April in Phoenix
A woman with whistle in hand have 309 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.