The factory’s ground breaking ceremony. — VNA/VNS Photo Đức Hoảnh TÂY NINH – The Happytex Joint Stock Company began construction on Thursday of a US$15 million textile factory at the Trảng Bàng Industrial Park in the southern province of Tây Ninh. Covering an area of 25,000sq.m, the factory is designed to produce 2,000 tonnes of woven fabric each year for export. Construction is scheduled for completion in six months. According to the Management Board of Economic Zones of Tây Ninh, since the beginning of this year local industrial parks and economic zones have attracted four projects, including three foreign-invested projects worth $373.12 million USD. As of February, the province had attracted 364 investment projects, including 265 FDI and 99 domestically-invested projects with combined capital of over $8.3 billion, creating jobs for nearly 34,000 workers, it said. — VNS
- Lockdown extended till May 3: Apex exports body FIEO slams move, says industry may see 15 million job losses
- Boohoo shares tumble by £1.3 billion as police probe ‘human trafficking and slavery’ concerns at Leicester factory where workers 'earn £3.50 an hour and are put at risk of catching coronavirus'
- VSIP Nghe An – a space to work, a place to live
- Textile Manufacturers boost Covid-19 fight in Nigeria with N10m, face masks
- Coronavirus latest: Brazil cases top 1 million
- India, World's 2nd Largest Smartphone Market, to Shrink By 13%-15% in COVID-19 Aftermath - Report
- Trae Waynes working out carefully, since deal is not final
- The boys behind Boohoo: Indian-born billionaire who launched fast fashion firm from Manchester market stall and his playboy son who persuaded Kylie Jenner to pose in a £15 dress as police probe 'human trafficking and slavery' concerns at factory
- Upper Crust and Caffè Ritazza will cut 5,000 jobs and warns just one FIFTH of outlets will survive into autumn as working from home is blamed for collapse of Britain's lunchtime economy
- US unemployment falls to 11%, but new shutdowns are underway
Work on $15-million textile factory underway in Tây Ninh have 306 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.