Winners of the Kovalevskaya Award 2020, a prize dedicated to outstanding female scientists, were announced at a ceremony held jointly by the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST) and the Vietnam Women's Union Central Committee. At the ceremony (Photo: VNA) A team of female scientists from the Institute of Natural Products Chemistry under VAST, and Associate Professor, Dr Truong Thanh Huong, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Cardiology at the Hanoi Medical University, were honoured this year. The team studied and created many products with high applicability that have been used widely and served public healthcare, such as "Khuong Thao dan" (a drug for the treatment of arthritis, degenerative spine pain, and bone pain), Cordyceps Sinensis, and essential oils. The award is presented to Associate Professor, Dr Truong Thanh Huong, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Cardiology at the Hanoi Medical University (Photo: VNA) Meanwhile, Huong has made contributions to Vietnam's health sector by conducting many scientific studies to improve treatment relating to cardiovascular disease. Speaking at the event, member of the Party Central Committee and President of the Vietnam Women's Union Central Committee Ha Thi Nga said the award, named after Russian female mathematician Sofia Kovalevskaya, is presented… Read full this story
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2020 Winners: The Complete List
- Complete List of Winners for 'Kids' Choice Awards 2020: Celebrate Together'
- All the Best of Innovation Award Winners at CES 2020
- Edinburgh Comedy awards nominations announced
- Bay Area's 2020 James Beard award finalists announced
- Mobile Industry Awards 2020: Shortlists revealed
- Kirk-Kobe tribute, Brad Pitt's first Oscar & infectious 'Parasite' win: 5 big things at Academy Awards 2020
- Karnataka 1st PUC Result 2020 Announced at pue.kar.nic.in, Direct Link Here
- DMRC Recruitment Results 2020 Announced for Executive and Non-executive Posts at delhimetrorail.com
- Karnataka 1st PUC results 2020 announced at SuVidya portal; check link here
Winners of Kovalevskaya Award 2020 announced have 298 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.