A widow from Tay ethnic group in Thai Nguyen Province is calling for financial support to save her son from heart disease. Hoang Thi Binh calls for help for her son Hoang Thi Binh is a resident in Thanh Long Village, Phuc Luong Commune. Binh was worried after finding out that her son had a fever after she returned home. “He has a fever again. I’ll give him medicine for fever then I’ll give him herbal medicine. I’m too poor to take him to the hospital,” she said. Binh said her husband had heart disease but because of poverty, he never went to large hospitals. Before the family had enough money, he died in 2013. A few days later, their house collapsed so Binh took her two children to live with her parents-in-law. Unfortunately, her eldest son, Hoang Anh Hai, was also diagnosed with heart disease. In April 2018, Binh’s son situation suddenly worsened, causing him to faint several times. Her father-in-law had a stroke and half of his body was paralysed. “The doctors said I should bring Hai to hospitals in Hanoi. But after my husband died, I struggle to even put meals on our table. Now my father-in-law… Read full this story
- Children could be at risk of suffering heart attacks and aneurysms if Kawasaki disease is misdiagnosed as coronavirus, top medics fear
- Widow calls for help for her children
- Boy, 12, saved by nine-year-old donor vows to 'cherish your gift all my life'
- My 8-week-old baby nearly died from Kawasaki disease now linked to Covid-19 – it really is every mum’s worst nightmare
- 'I'm going to spend the rest of my life missing him': Heartbreaking interview with widow of young father, 32, who wrote goodbye letter on his phone to her while dying of COVID-19
- Nick Cordero's wife Amanda Kloots makes a grocery run in LA after she reveals husband is 'recovering well' amid battle with COVID-19
- 'He's still alive so there is hope': Kate Garraway reveals husband Derek Draper is 'in a deeply critical condition and is very ill' as he fights for his life in a coma amid coronavirus battle
- Anderson Cooper announces birth of his son, urges people to 'hold on to moments of joy'
- Coleen Rooney is every inch the proud matriarch as she shares sweet family selfie with husband Wayne, their four sons... and even their pet gerbil and Pomeranian!
- This man came home from the hospital to die. His son found a way to keep him alive
Widow desperate to save her son after losing husband to heart disease have 410 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.