Accordingly, the Vietnamese football players from Viettel, Hanoi and Saigon football clubs are eligible for the two sport events. AFC Champions League will officially kick off next month. If the players are not injected the Covid-19 vaccine, they will be quarantined upon arrival in the host country and that will affect their performance before the match. Besides, the football players must conduct 14-day quarantine requirement as returning to Vietnam if they are not injected the Covid-19 vaccine. That will also affect to plans for local competition tournaments. As this reason, Vietnam Professional Football Joint Stock Company proposed Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) to seek the Government’s approval for prioritizing vaccinations for football players and training staffs. Recently, AFC announced that Saigon Football Club will compete in AFC Cup 2021 in Singapore. By Cao Tuong- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Grandpa mistakenly films himself instead of proposal in adorable viral video
- John McLellan: Simple way to add £10k to average Edinburgh house price
- San Francisco has lost 31,000 home-owning families in 10 years
- Sundance Film Festival Unveils 2014 Premieres Lineup
- With its burning grip, shingles can do lasting damage
- 45 Best (And 3 WTF) New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (8/23/12
- Sundance Announces Premieres and Doc Premieres Strands
- Bikinis and TED Talks: Can This All-Asian Competition Truly Disrupt Beauty Pageants?
- Oscars 2017: Asia-Pacific, Middle East, African submissions for best foreign-language film
- City considers waiving $1.2 million fee for USAA parking lot
Vietnamese footballers proposed to get Covid-19 vaccine have 228 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.