Venezuelan Minister of Foreign Affairs Jorge Arreaza has affirmed that his country always attaches great importance to and wants to further strengthen the comprehensive partnership with Vietnam. Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh (Photo: VNA) During his virtual talks with Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh on March 5, Arreaza congratulated Vietnam on the success of the 13th National Party Congress, while praising the Southeast Asian country's efforts in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic as well as in maintaining economic growth momentum. Minh briefed on Vietnam's situation and the outstanding outcome of the 13th National Party Congress as well as the country's COVID-19 response measures and solutions to promote socio-economic development and ensure social security. He affirmed that Vietnam supports efforts by the constitutional government of Venezuela to promote political dialogue on the basis of respecting Venezuela's Constitution and aspirations of Venezuelan people, thus gradually solving difficulties and boosting socio-economic development in the current context. The two officials focused their discussion on measures to further enhance the friendship and cooperation between the two countries. The two sides agreed to maintain mechanisms to promote cooperation between the two nations, especially… Read full this story
- With Spies and Other Operatives, a Nation Looms Over Venezuela’s Crisis: Cuba
- 5 things to know for February 20: Trump, Venezuela, WVa teachers, Dems 2020, climate
- Kim Jong-un’s Symbolic Vietnam Visit Is About More Than Trump
- Kim Jong-un Arrives in Vietnam, for a Visit About More Than Trump
- The history that chains Cuba to Venezuela's crisis
- 5 things to know for February 25: Oscars, Venezuela, China, R. Kelly, plane crash
- ‘It Is Unspeakable’: How Maduro Used Cuban Doctors to Coerce Venezuela Voters
- Kim Jong Un leaves on train for Vietnam summit
- Vietnam Summit Hosts Offer North Korea a Model: Cozy Up to the U.S.
- Trump seeks news reset with Kim after Cohen testimony
Vietnam, Venezuela seek to beef up friendship, cooperation have 317 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.