Vietnam will face Indonesia on June 7, Malaysia on June 11 and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on June 15 at the Asian Qualifiers of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, instead of meeting Malaysia first as the old schedule, according to the Asian Football Confederation (AFC). Vietnamese football star Nguyen Quang Hai (R) – Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) Vietnam are leading with 11 points from five matches and need to finish top of Group G to confirm their place in the third round of the Asian Qualifiers, which will also guarantee them a place in the AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Finals. While Indonesia are out of the running, Malaysia, Thailand and United Arab Emirates still have a chance, setting the stage for an exciting end to Group G. "The goal is that we get a card to the final round of the Qualifiers for the World Cup," said Vietnamese team's head coach Park Hang-seo. "In 2021, the Vietnamese football team will play in some important tournaments and they are great challenges. Our success is in the past, but now the team must look to the future." "This is a busy year, so we will have to allocate strength… Read full this story
- Sports Vietnam beat Taiwan to revive hope in World Cup qualifying campaign Look out, 2019!
- RUNNING FREE: How Italy Qualified for the FIBA Basketball World Cup
- Women's World Cup 2019: Everything you need to know
- A complete guide to the 2019 Women's World Cup
- Will the format of the 2019 ICC World Cup help the Indian team?
- Jofra Archer 'surprised and overwhelmed' with chance to gain place in England World Cup squad
- Hockey World Cup 2018, Pakistan vs Netherlands: Preview, Prediction, Telecast, Date, Start time and Where to Watch online
- Hockey World Cup 2018, Crossover 2: France vs China
- Canadian men face stiff test at FIBA World Cup
- Women's World Cup Draw 2019 Results: Groups, Bracket and Schedule Revealed
Vietnam to face Indonesia first after AFC adjusts World Cup 2021 Qualifiers schedule have 307 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.