The Hanoitimes – One third of provinces bordering with Cambodia have tightened entry procedures on people coming from this country. Vietnam has toughened up control over unlawful immigration in the region bordering with Cambodia after people returning from the neighboring country found infected with Covid-19. Authorities in Dong Thap raise warning alert against Covid-19 following imported threat. Photo: VGP A number of southern provinces bordering with Cambodia like Dong Thap, An Giang, and Kien Giang have asked its border guards to keep vigilance on the movements in boundary areas after Dong Thap detected two cases between February 26 and 28. The southern provinces are under threat of local transmission as Vietnamese nationals attempt to return their home country after the pandemic has broken out in Cambodia since February 20, according to Doan Tan Buu, deputy chairman of the Dong Thap People's Committee. It means that the region is in danger of imported coronavirus infections, leaving the localities under high alert and requiring them to closely follow the 5K (in Vietnamese) measures namely masking, disinfection, distance, no gathering, and health declaration. Following the community transmission, local governments require all returnees from Cambodia to go to concentrated quarantine centers, make health declaration,… Read full this story
- Coming up in Nerul: 1st detention centre for illegal immigrants
- HCM City tightens control over illegal parking
- VN Central Bank asks for tightened control over real estate loans
- ISI planning riots across India, funding illegal immigrants, Rohingyas: Intelligence sources
- Trump wants to create a 'big door' that would end the need for sanctuary cities because illegal immigration 'should plummet' when the border's secure, White House claims
- Border Wall Would Pay For Itself By Cutting Welfare Use By Illegal Immigrants
- Do Illegal Immigrants Pose a Health Risk to Us All?
- ACLU Asks Illegal Immigrants To Inform Against ICE If Questioned During Hurricane Evacuation
- Illegal Immigration Continues To Decline At Southern Border
- MS-13 Gang Recruiting Young Illegal Immigrants, Fueling Crime In DC
Vietnam tightens control over illegal immigration have 314 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.