No new COVID-19 infections logged on March 9 morning Vietnam reported no new COVID-19 cases in the past 12 hours to 6:00 am on March 9, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. The country recorded 1,586 domestically-transmitted infections, including 893 cases since the latest outbreak began on January 27. As many as 45,219 people who came in close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are under quarantine nationwide, including 506 in hospitals, 14,266 in other quarantine sites, and 30,446 at home. Among the patients under treatment, 65 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 57 twice, and 137 thrice. The Treatment Sub-committee said that 1,920 patients have been declared to be clear of the coronavirus so far. Vietnam launched its COVID-19 vaccination programme on March 8, with healthcare workers being first in the queue. They received AstraZeneca vaccine shots, which was granted the Emergency Use Listing by the World Health Organisation for active immunisation to prevent COVID-19 in individuals aged from 18. In a bid to live safely with the pandemic, people should strictly follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message: khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap… Read full this story
- North Korean state media brush over Vietnam summit collapse, raising hopes for future talks
- 50 years ago, New Berlin woman said 'I do' in Vietnam during Tet Offensive
- Opinion: Youth unjustly blamed in march standoff
- News Daily: Cardinal Pell convicted, and ministers' Brexit 'revolt'
- Finding Echoes of Today’s Headlines in Central America’s Proxy Wars in the 1980s
- Donald Trump accuses critics of peddling bull---- as he goes on attack after damaging week
- Michael Angarano & Briga Heelan Headline ‘To Whom It May Concern’ CBS Pilot
- The “Enemies of the People” Have a Few Questions for the President
- (2nd LD) U.S. seeks clarification on N.K. missile site reassembly: official | Yonhap News Agency
- Maybe one day Brexit will be funny again... but not yet
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 9 have 307 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.