Vietnam records six new COVID-19 infections on March 6 evening Vietnam logged six new COVID-19 cases on March 6 evening, all in northern Hai Duong province, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control reported. All the new patients had been previously quarantined and are being treated at a COVID-19 treatment hospital in Hai Duong province. By the evening of March 6, Vietnam had recorded a total of 2,507 COVID-19 patients, including 1,584 domestically-transmitted cases. Up to 891 domestic infections have been detected since the third wave of outbreaks hit the country on January 27. The Treatment Subcommittee said that 1,920 patients have recovered from the disease to date, while the number of deaths related to COVID-19 was still kept at 35. Among active patients undergoing treatment, 65 tested negative to the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 57 twice and 137 thrice. As many as 49,565 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or entered Vietnam from pandemic-hit regions are currently under quarantine nationwide, including 1,290 in hospitals, 14,199 in other establishments and 34,076 at home. In a bid to live safely with the pandemic, people should strictly follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message: khau trang (facemask), khu khuan… Read full this story
- Tony Blair's conference speech 2005
- FM Sitharaman's stimulus plan falls short on vision
- Hosts Indonesia bid emotional farewell to 18th Asian Games
- 'This Week' Transcript: U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice
- ‘This Week’ Transcript: Sen. Ted Cruz
- ‘This Week’ Transcript: Rep. Peter King and Sen. Chris Murphy
- Can Airbnb Unite The World?
- Sky Views: Rugby is the focus but Japan's economic lessons are more important
- Everything Apple Fucked Up This Year
- Andy Ngo Has The Newest New Media Career. It's Made Him A Victim And A Star.
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 6 have 274 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.