Transport Ministry backs plan to develop Quang Tri airport like Van Don airport model A view of the Van Don International Airport in Quang Ninh Province, which is the first airport in Vietnam to be wholly developed by private investors. The Ministry of Transport in a dispatch recently sent to Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc threw its weight behind a plan calling on private investors to develop an airport in the central province of Quang Tri – PHOTO: VNA In the dispatch, the ministry proposed the prime minister task the provincial government of Quang Tri with preparing the airport project's prefeasibility study to submit it to the authorities for consideration and approval. Given the limited State budget, the investment and development of the Quang Tri airport project under the public-private partnership format will be on par with the Government's plan to call on private investors to support the country's transport infrastructure projects, the ministry explained. The ministry added that the Quang Tri airport with total investment of some VND4.4 trillion is appropriate to be built under the PPP format and in line with the scale of investment stipulated in Article 4 of the PPP Investment Law. Last month, the ministry… Read full this story
- The Circus of News Headlines
- Facebook Constantly Receives Investing News Headlines
- Average - Median List Prices and Home Inventories For March 30
- March 8th is International Women's Day
- Reviewing the Latest Interior Design News
- The Headline - The Secret Password Into Your Customer's Mind?
- What the News is Telling Us About Our Economic Recovery?
- Why We Love Bad News and How it Supports the Recession
- Prison officer is charged with having a relationship with 30-year-old female inmate at western Sydney jail
- BE Celebrating 30 Years: Lessons from an Engineer’s 30 years in advertising
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 30 have 293 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.