Quiz promotes knowledge on regulations on NA, People's Councils elections A contest for Vietnamese citizens all over the world to study current regulations on elections of deputies to the National Assembly and People's Councils will go online from 0:00 on April 1 to 24:00 on April 30. The event, to be held by the Ministry of Justice in collaboration with the National Assembly Office, is part of the activities in response to the upcoming election slated for May 23. Besides, it aims to raise public awareness of the significance of the elections, while promoting IT application into law popularisation and education. The contest focuses on the Law on Election of Deputies to the National Assembly and Deputies to People's Councils in 2015, several regulations under the 2013 Constitution, Law on Organisation of the National Assembly, and Law on the Organisation of Local Governments. Contestants should access to https://thitimhieuphapluat.moj.gov.vn, the Ministry of Justice's portal, the National Election Council's portal, the Vietnam National Assembly Television's website, Dai Bieu Nhan dan e-newspaper, and Vietnam law e-newspaper to answer 20 questions. Each contestant is allowed to do the test three times to improve the results. Excellent contestants will receive certificates and gifts from the… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 22
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 18
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- Big Auto News Headlines Of 2019
- Census: Vietnam has over 96.2 million population
- 5G spectrum auctions in March-April, to fetch Rs 5.22 lakh crore just at reserve price
- Will Vietnam become a new global factory?
- Indonesian consortium plans $2 billion Vietnam-Laos railway link
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 22 have 270 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.