Vietnam logs no new COVID-19 infections on March 1 morning Vietnam documented zero COVID-19 infections in the past 12 hours as of 6:00 am on March 1, leaving the national tally unchanged at 2,448 patients, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. Earlier, Vietnam reported 16 COVID-19 cases at 6pm on February 28, including 12 locally infected cases in the northern province of Hai Duong, the country’s largest COVID-19 hotspot, and four imported cases in the southern provinces of Tay Ninh and Dong Thap. Of the total infections, there were 1,542 domestically-transmitted cases, including 849 recorded since the latest outbreak hit the northern province of Hai Duong on January 27. Ten cities and provinces nationwide have gone through 16 consecutive days without any locally-infected cases of COVID-19, including Hoa Binh, Dien Bien, Ha Giang, Binh Duong, Hung Yen, Bac Giang, Gia Lai, Bac Ninh, Quang Ninh, and Ho Chi Minh City. Meanwhile, Hanoi has recorded 14 straight days of no coronavirus cases. A total 60,693 people who came in close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are under quarantine nationwide, including 560 at hospitals, 12,298 at other quarantine sites, and 47,835 at home. Among… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 6
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 5
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 7
- 'Mum told me I can't play with you because you've got the virus': How Chinese children in UK are suffering a racist backlash due to coronavirus - as adults are shunned on buses and trains
- The 9 Minutes That Almost Changed America
- What the Moon landing reveals about the inner workings of your brain
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 1 have 252 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.