Vietnamese citizens in Myanmar warned to pay attention to safety The Foreign Ministry has directed the Vietnamese Embassy in Myanmar to keep a close watch on the situation in the host country, while keeping close contacts with local agencies, regularly updating on local information and staying ready to roll out measures to protect Vietnamese citizens if necessary. The embassy has contacted the Vietnamese community in the country to update on their situation, and to remind them to maintain normal operations. Vietnamese citizens in Myanmar are warned to avoid travelling far from the areas where they live as well as stay away from gatherings, and pay attention to protecting their own security and safety, especially during the upcoming Lunar New Year (Tet) holidays. In case of needing help, citizens can contact the embassy via its citizen protection hotline at ( 95)96.6088.8998, or email at [email protected], or the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry’s hotline at ( 84)981.848.484./. Students minimise Covid-19 risks with Tet taxis home The families of many students in Hanoi have chosen taxis to go home for Tet for fear of virus spread on passenger buses despite higher charges. Various schools, colleges and universities in Hanoi have allowed students to take an early Tet Holiday amid the new… Read full this story
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, February 26
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Leaks In First Live Shot
- Flappy Bird Game Developer Says A New Version Is Coming
- Matt Cain Undergoes Right Elbow Surgery
- Do The Lessons Of Selma Intersect In Ferguson 50 Years Later?
- Oscars 2017: Everything You Need To Know
- The horror: Francis Ford Coppola's studio is turning Apocalypse Now into a video game
- Reports: China’s Nuclear Missile Can Reach U.S. in 30 Minutes
- North Korea Decries Breakdown of Talks US Says Were ‘Good’
- Sherman Kents Analytic Doctrine - Applicable to Information Security and Risk
VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 3 have 298 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.